Every student athlete must complete an Eastern Athletics Initiation Packet and KHSAA Physical before joining any Eastern athletic program.
- Completed by athlete and parents/guardians
- Parent Permission form must be notarized before submitting to the coach or athletic director.
- Please read and complete each page.
- Should be submitted along with $40 Fees for Tryout, Insurance, and Trainer.
- Completed once per school year, before participation may begin.
Link: KHSAA Physical Packet
- Completed by physician, along with athlete and parents/guardians.
- Must be marked as “Cleared for all sports without restriction” by physician.
- Completed once per calendar year must be on file at Eastern before participation may begin. The physical will expire one year from the exam date.
- Athlete & Parent should be aware of expiration date, especially if the physical is set to expire during the middle of a sport season.