Year in and year out Eastern has one of the state’s best (and one of the nation’s best) dance teams. If you are interested in joining the 2020-2021 Dancin’ Eagles see the information below.
Please address any questions to Head Coach Sarah Deetch: firstname.lastname@example.org
EASTERN DANCE TEAM TRYOUTS:
When: July 10th @ 11AM
Where: Eastern High School Gym
Please have your physical completed and either turned into Doug Wilham the AD or bring with you to tryouts.
Here’s what the check-in procedure will look like:
- Students must arrive with masks on
- Students will answer a few short questions regarding their health
- Students will have their temperature taken and recorded — students who have a temperature greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to participate and must return home (parents should be aware that they need to stick around and make sure the student is allowed in before leaving).
- Students will sanitize their hands
- You must have both your physical and your COVID Safety release for completed for tryouts.
The link for the KHSAA physical document is below. Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns. Thanks!