Edit 7/11: The KHSAA Board of Control has extended the conditioning period so any tryout dates will happen no earlier than August 3rd. Interested athletes should be in communication with their sport coaches.
Our fall sports programs are getting rolling over the next few weeks and now is the time to get connected with coaches to find out more about their programs.
Every program will be practicing social distancing guidelines in their preseason conditioning, practices, and tryouts. Teams are beginning as early as Monday June 29th. Below is the contact information for each fall sport, as well as our Marching Band. Reach out this week to find out more details about each program. Some teams are open to all while others have try-outs and cuts. Teams may begin the try-out process as early as 7/15 so all interested athletes should connect before the week of 7/13 to ensure that they do not miss any opportunities.
- Women’s and Men’s Cross Country- Mike Horan- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Volleyball- Laura Bowling- email@example.com
- Football- Justin Blanford- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Golf- Danny White- email@example.com
- Women’s Golf- Dan Hartsock- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheerleading- Tyra Anderson- email@example.com
- Dance- Sarah Deetch- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Soccer- Aaron Bridge- email@example.com
- Men’s Soccer- Kyle Harvey- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Field Hockey- Rylee Huffman- email@example.com
- Marching Band- Mike Arthur- firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Eagles Nest! Go Eagles!