The Eastern Youth Running Camp
This camp will be great training for any kids who are playing a sport. Whether the athletes are training for cross country, track, soccer, basketball, or any other sport, being a great athlete – being in great shape – is the key. Any talent level is welcome and will be encouraged and challenged. Brand new runners are also welcome.
For nearly a decade the camp has helped prepare many of Louisville’s best youth runners for an awesome fall of cross country.
Experienced runners are encouraged to do some running before camp so that at camp we can take it to the next level!
Full Information and Printable Entry Form- Youth Running Camp17
- When: Tuesday July 11th – Friday July 14th
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM each day
- Where: Eastern High School Track and Football Stadium
- Students should be dropped off in the lower lot off Hite Road
- Who: For Students entering: 2nd grade – 8th grade
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring to Camp each day
- Gym bag
- Water bottle/Gatorade
- Beach Towel/Yoga Mat to stretch on
- Extra pair of socks
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
Eastern High School Youth Running Camp Big Ideas
- Running for Fitness and Competition
- Technique and running form
- Fun and Games
- $45.00 if received by July 1st
- $65.00 after July 1st
- $75.00 if you register at the camp on July 11th
- Sibling Discount: Families with multiple campers take $10 off each camp fee.
Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt
Full Details on the Downloadable Form Above.