Eastern Team Information for the Coach Cooper/ Brother Borgia Invitational at St. Xavier.
There will be no team transportation to the meet. Athletes are encouraged to carpool to St. Xavier.
Address: 1609 Poplar Level Rd, Louisville, KY 40217
Order of field events (beginning at 10:00am):
- Boys shot put / girls discus followed by girls shot and boys discus
- Girls high jump followed by boys high jump
- Girls and boys pole vault will be contested simultaneously
- Boys triple jump / girls long jump followed by boys long jump and girls triple jump
- Boys long and triple will be contested in the pit by the scoreboard
- Girls long and triple will be contested in the pit by the school
Order of running events (beginning at 10:20am…rolling schedule):
- 4×800 meter relay
- 100 hurdles
- 110 hurdles
- 100 meter dash
- 4×200 meter relay
- 1 mile
- 4×100 meter relay
- 400 meter dash
- 300 meter hurdles
- 800 meter run
- 200 meter dash
- 2 mile
- 4×400 meter relay
All athletes should plan to arrive by 9:00am unless otherwise communicated by their event coach. This meet is typically finished by mid-afternoon. It is a rolling schedule but my best estimate without seeing the entries is around 3pm for the conclusion.
Athletes should be prepared with food and drink for a warm day with a chance of rain in the morning.
Eastern Team Entries